Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blog Action Day 2009 - Humid Dead Rabbits


Yesterday's rain revived my soul. Our LA summer brutalized me. Three showers I took every day to keep myself sane in a home without air conditioning. Finally, the rain arrived. We usually have to wait until Halloween for our first rains of the season, so I'm incredibly pleased it rained the past two days. Now, the sun has returned and my patio view is gorgeous. I hope this helped defeat whatever fragments of fire remain in our ravaged state. Climate change will bring more and more humidity to our normally dry climate here in Southern California. Maybe it's my imagination, but this has to have been the most humid summer I've ever experienced in L.A.

Help Heal the Ignorant! Let's change this planet already. We know what to do. We just don't do it. We consume like monsters. We trash everything that doesn't give us immediate gratification. We shit in our own sandbox. We are bad rabbits. I hope we don't wind up DEAD RABBITS before our time.

Blog Action Day 2009 - Climate Change

No comments: